Thursday, July 7, 2011

It's Summer Break!~~Poem

School's out!
It's time to play!
Have some fun 
on a summer day!
I've no time to Blog, 
No time to write,
I'm walking this log
And fishing this lake!
I can't stop to Tweet,
I'm running around
And moving my feet.
If you hear a Twitter,
Know it's not me,
I'm baking a fritter!
I'm going to cook!
I'm going to sculpt!
I'm having a look,
at a horse I might ride.
I'll be picking up litter,
At the river clean-up day.
So if you see me out,
Just say "Hey!"
But don't look for me here.
Wait till September.
At the next school year!
~~By Red Fox and Mom

1 comment:

  1. Hey Carter,
    That's a cool poem. I like it!
    This is Hannah Denninger (from "Frindle"). I know that I promised to give you our blog spot address, but unfortunately we got really busy, and I did'nt get the chance. (Sorry!) Anyway I finally got around to it, so here it is:
    http://denninger.blogspot.com/
    Talk to you later,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete